Monday, October 26, 2009

Carnival Cruise Lines Debuts New Ship: Carnival Dream

The new Carnival Dream will be the largest cruise ship run by Carnival Cruise Lines in the Caribbean. Now in Europe, the Carnival dream is making its U.S. debut on a voyage from New York to the Bahamas. Port Canaveral, near Orlando, will be the new home port of this 3,646-passenger, 130,000-ton beauty. The cruise ship will specialize in week-long sailings around the Eastern and Western Caribbean.

Source: NY Daily News

Recommended reading:
Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships 2010

2 comments:

carnival cruise deals said...

It's a good information about Carnival dreams. I can give this information to all my friends and show my extra knowledge to them. And I wanna say to Carnival Dream that it's great achievement.

cruise deals said...

Wow! a dream come true...i must get on one of those sometime in my life, such a great vacation!